Privacy Notice For Provide Digital Service Users
Provide Digital Limited (“Provide Digital”, “We”,”Us”) as the developer and owner of Provide Digital website (the main domain of https://providedigital.com/ and its sub-domains) (“Our Website”), understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under Data Protection law.
This Privacy Notice describes what personal information we collect and hold about you, how we use it, who can access it and your rights with regards to how we process your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in a European Economic Area state or in the United Kingdom if you work, normally live or if any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred in the relevant state. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Who we are
We are Provide Digital Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12377709 at Companies House and whose registered office is at 900 The Crescent, Colchester Business Park, Colchester, CO4 9YQ, United Kingdom.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us by post (Postal Address: 900 The Crescent, Colchester Business Park, Colchester, CO4 9YQ, United Kingdom); or email (email@example.com). Please ensure your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the personal data we hold about you. We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
Provide Digital is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) to process personal and special categories of information (Registration number: ZB407604).
Why we keep personal information about you
We may use the personal information we have collected about you for the following purpose’s:
- to understand what you want to build, what features your product should have, and what purpose it will serve.
- to contact you to process your demo requests or other queries raised through our website
- to provide operation and/or technical support for the tickets raised through our website
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although we will get your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
What Information do we keep about you?
We may collect and process the following types of personal information:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
How we collect Information about you
We may collect personal information about you in a number of ways:
- When you make use of our contact form or demo request form to request information from us
- If you sign up to receive our newsletter or information about our products and services
- If you sign up on one of our apps that we provide and support
- When you contact us by phone
We may also collect personal information indirectly from the following sources:
Our Lawful basis for processing your data
We may rely on one or more of the following lawful bases for processing your personal information:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation
- We have a vital interest
- We need it to perform a public task
- We have a legitimate interest
How and where we hold your personal information
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. Usually that means we will keep your personal data for as long as you have a registered personal account with Provide Digital. We may need to retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint, if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you or where we have to keep data for regulatory purposes.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
You can unsubscribe from Provide Digital emails at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of our emails.
You can request to delete all your personal data (where applicable) by contacting us via email at email@example.com , and the appropriate personal data will be erased, deleted, destroyed, or otherwise disposed of.
You have the following rights, under the Data Protection legislation, in respect of your personal information that we hold about you:
- Right of access – To ask for copies of your personal information
- Right to rectification – To ask for your personal information to be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – To ask for your personal information to be deleted or erased, where applicable.
- Right to restriction of processing – To ask us to restrict the use of your personal information in some circumstances
- Right to object to processing – To object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances. We may use automated decision making in processing your personal information for some services. You may object to your information being subjected to automated processing and you can request a manual review of the outcome of an automated decision if you are unhappy with it.
- Right to data portability – To request your personal information to be transferred to other providers on certain occasions.
We do not typically charge a fee for exercising your rights except in certain circumstances where permitted by Data Protection law. We have one month to respond to your request and may extend by another two months in certain circumstances.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or through our data subject request online form/portal by clicking here or by writing to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Should you have a query or wish to lodge a complaint about the use of your personal information, please contact our Information Governance Team in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Information Governance, Provide HQ, 900 The Crescent, Colchester Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9YQ
If you are still unhappy with the outcome of your enquiry concerning how we process your personal information you can write to:
The Information Commissioner, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Telephone: 0303 123 1113.
ICO Website: https://www.ico.org.uk